- Let’s Explore Parga!
- Lucerne, the atmospheric city in Central Switzerland
- Let’s Cruise The Med – in Queen Victoria Style!
- November 2019 – River Cruising with AMA Waterways and Thailand
- The Blue Danube
- Mamma Mia! Here I go again!
- Rome, The Eternal City
- Go where? Gozo! By Jo Bradley
- Paris – The City of Love
- “I’m a Travel Agent” – Get me 12 Hours Off the Conveyor Belt of Life! by Becky Barker
- A Weekend in Northern Sardinia! by Natalie Huggett
- Andalucia!! Ole!
- The Arctic
- Sofia City Break by Brenda Wilkinson
- Three German Christmas Markets by Jo Bradley
- Switzerland – Shaken and Stirred! by Gill Lindley
- Magical Madeira by Gill Lindley
- Night Train to Lisbon
- David and Goliath
- Sweden on the Rocks! by Gill Lindley
- One Night In Brussels
- Disney Magic!
- Everything Spanish … just as it used to be! (video clip)
- A Tantalising Taste of Tunisia (video clip)
- Cyprus – the Island of Aphrodite
- Tunisia – the Jewel of the Mediterranean
- My First Business Trip as a Travel Agent! …..to Cyprus!
- Undiscovered Jewels of Italy
- Monte Carlo
- Destination Unknown (video clip)
- Lovely, lovely Lourdes
- Welcome to Croatia! Dubro dosli u Hrvatoku!
- Stunning Skiathos
- Bella Ischia
- Incredible Croatia
- Beautiful Bruges
- Istanbul (video clip)
- Ra Ra Rasputin! (video clip)
- Sigh a Sigh in Cyprus
- Terrific Tenerife! (video clip)
I flew with Air Tunisia from London’s Heathrow and was there in just 2 hours and 10 minutes, and with no time difference, this is perfect for a long weekend break. Air Tunisia has a generous luggage allowance, and they will take your golf clubs free of charge.
I was staying at ‘The Residence’ near Tunis. The Residence is one of the ‘Leading Hotels of the World’, it had a real ‘wow’ factor and I loved it! The facilities in my room, the food, the service, the beautiful surroundings wherever you look, the Spa, the indoor and outdoor pools and endless beach, were a million reasons why I really didn’t want to leave.
Tunisia cools down at night, so after an excellent dinner and a short visit to a local nightclub I fell into my lovely luxurious bed! The next morning after an al fresco breakfast, I took in the fresh air on an early morning walk on the beach. The sea was a little cool but the pool was just right.
As with all travel agents’ trips, our visits have to include some hotel visits and local resorts. This trip concentrated on a lot of great hotels, and I was surprised at the quality rating and choice Tunisia has on offer. And something to suit everyone too, from small boutique hotels to stunning 5 star deluxe – some with golf, spas and some with activities for children. But all with amazing restaurants beaches and pools.
I explored the harbours and old Medinas at Hammamet and Tunis, and enjoyed the yacht spotting in the marina at Port el Kantaoui.
The lovely hillside village of Sidi Bou Said, well known for it’s white washed and blue painted houses is where I found The Dar Said Hotel. Formally a private house it was authentic and perfect to relax in the garden by the pool, and gaze at the sparkling blue Mediterranean.
It was a short visit, tantalisingly too short – but that’s the best reason to go back!
If you’d like to know more email me: firstname.lastname@example.org