- Let’s Cruise The Med – in Queen Victoria Style!
- The Blue Danube
- Mamma Mia! Here I go again!
- Rome, The Eternal City
- Go where? Gozo! By Jo Bradley
- Paris – The City of Love
- “I’m a Travel Agent” – Get me 12 Hours Off the Conveyor Belt of Life! by Becky Barker
- A Weekend in Northern Sardinia! by Natalie Huggett
- Andalucia!! Ole!
- The Arctic
- Sofia City Break by Brenda Wilkinson
- Three German Christmas Markets by Jo Bradley
- Switzerland – Shaken and Stirred! by Gill Lindley
- Magical Madeira by Gill Lindley
- Night Train to Lisbon
- David and Goliath
- Sweden on the Rocks! by Gill Lindley
- One Night In Brussels
- Disney Magic!
- Everything Spanish … just as it used to be! (video clip)
- A Tantalising Taste of Tunisia (video clip)
- Cyprus – the Island of Aphrodite
- Tunisia – the Jewel of the Mediterranean
- My First Business Trip as a Travel Agent! …..to Cyprus!
- Undiscovered Jewels of Italy
- Monte Carlo
- Destination Unknown (video clip)
- Lovely, lovely Lourdes
- Welcome to Croatia! Dubro dosli u Hrvatoku!
- Stunning Skiathos
- Bella Ischia
- Incredible Croatia
- Beautiful Bruges
- Istanbul (video clip)
- Ra Ra Rasputin! (video clip)
- Sigh a Sigh in Cyprus
- Terrific Tenerife! (video clip)
If you’re looking for a holiday that’s different – you couldn’t get any more different than a visit to the Arctic. No flip flops, bikinis or strappy tops – this holiday is furs, fleece and thermal underwear!
But the air is crisp and fresh, skies are clear and blue – and there is so much to do!
If you enjoy photography, there is a whole wilderness to capture with your camera – bright days and beautiful nights, and if you’re lucky, Aurora Borealis – the Northern Lights! A small boat to sail among icebergs is a fabulous opportunity for capturing fantastic ice shapes and glacial colours.
If you like wildlife – well Polar Bears couldn’t be wilder! Whale watching – humpback and killer whales, feed reindeer or take a husky safari – a mode of transport that hasn’t changed in 1000 years.
If you’re very young… you couldn’t get closer to Santa and his elves up there at the North Pole. You’ll stay in a beautiful treehouse, deep in the forest and amongst all the great snowy things to do, one day will be spent with the elves and you’ll have a private visit from Santa himself!
If you’re looking for a honeymoon…. what could be more romantic than snuggling up in a treehotel, an icehotel, a log cabin or a lodge overlooking the fjord? Scandinavia is famous for saunas and outdoor jacuzzis. In the evening, enjoy a traditional meal – fried salmon or reindeer steak and a nightcap in front of a roaring fire.
If you’re a city person – the Arctic has lots of choice for a 2 or 3 night break – Reykjavik in Iceland has great heritage and is in easy reach of waterfalls and geysers. Tromso in Northern Norway is great for the northern lights and whale safaris. Tromso has a nightlife that starts at Olhallen – an ale hall that serves locally brewed Mack beer.
And finally, for that “Just Once in a Lifetime” – a fabulous luxury train journey – from St Petersburg to Kirkenes in Norway and returning to Moscow. 12 full days with 6 on the Golden Eagle luxury train – caviar dinner, champagne and stunning views through the Arctic.
This is a journey to celebrate something very special and share with someone even more special! You will start in beautiful St Petersburg in the Belmond Grand Hotel Europe – then a 2-day journey to Kirkenes. Staying in a magical ice-hewn Snowhotel for 2 nights before returning to the train to head south again. Your stops will include Murmansk, Petrozavodsk and Vladimir to journey’s end in Moscow.
All your flights, meals and excursions are included in this truly once in a lifetime experience – and there is just one departure date: 29 December 2017 – the price? About £8,440 per person