- A Different Angle on Vietnam – our recommended tours
- Thailand’s Islands
- Health and Wealth in Cambodia
- Our Borneo Adventure – by Jonathan, Ruth, and Jaqui Elliott
- India Inspirations …
- Spiritual India
- Japan – a country for all seasons
- Japan – Zipangu – The Land of Gold
- Korea – Unkovered!
- Fabulous Stopovers … or short breaks in their own right – Dubai & Singaporean Delights!
- Bali Hai! An Island of Enchantment and Romance?
- The Sultanate of Brunei
- Kerala – a cultural paradise! (video clip)
- Malaysian Memories
- A Malaysian Interlude
- Malaysia – a trip to fill up your senses
- Mingalabar Myanmar! (video clip)
- Happy Year of the Dog
- Sri Lanka …. the teardrop of India (video clip)
- Jai Ho! India (video clip)
- A Journey through Thailand
- Cambodia – a Khmer Civilisation (video clip)
- Surprising Vietnam
Thailand’s Islands are very different, some are good for families, others for seclusion and romance – the weather is quite different from one island to another too. There the differences end! All the Islands are beautiful – with beautiful sunsets and sweeping, sandy beaches fringed with swaying palm trees. Just like the picture postcards!
Phuket – This is the place to party! It’s lively and outrageous. Famous (or infamous) Patong is filled with loud bars and neon lights – don’t expect to get too much sleep if you’re holidaying in Phuket!
Koh Samet – This is closest to Bangkok, so it is easy to have a city and beach experience. Just four hours by car and speedboat. Koh Somet is a national park and there are plenty of secluded beaches to enjoy some quiet solitude.
There are lots more Islands to choose from – you’ll have heard of Koh Pha-ngan’s full moon parties, and Koh Phi Phi – made famous by Leonardo DiCaprio in the film, The Beach. Hua Hin, actually on the mainland of Thailand and home of the Royal family – Krabi, peaceful and quiet and Khao Lak’s waterfalls and lagoons.
You may have to visit more than just once!