- Lucerne, the atmospheric city in Central Switzerland
- Let’s Cruise The Med – in Queen Victoria Style!
- The Blue Danube
- Mamma Mia! Here I go again!
- Rome, The Eternal City
- Go where? Gozo! By Jo Bradley
- Paris – The City of Love
- “I’m a Travel Agent” – Get me 12 Hours Off the Conveyor Belt of Life! by Becky Barker
- A Weekend in Northern Sardinia! by Natalie Huggett
- Andalucia!! Ole!
- The Arctic
- Sofia City Break by Brenda Wilkinson
- Three German Christmas Markets by Jo Bradley
- Switzerland – Shaken and Stirred! by Gill Lindley
- Magical Madeira by Gill Lindley
- Night Train to Lisbon
- David and Goliath
- Sweden on the Rocks! by Gill Lindley
- One Night In Brussels
- Disney Magic!
- Everything Spanish … just as it used to be! (video clip)
- A Tantalising Taste of Tunisia (video clip)
- Cyprus – the Island of Aphrodite
- Tunisia – the Jewel of the Mediterranean
- My First Business Trip as a Travel Agent! …..to Cyprus!
- Undiscovered Jewels of Italy
- Monte Carlo
- Destination Unknown (video clip)
- Lovely, lovely Lourdes
- Welcome to Croatia! Dubro dosli u Hrvatoku!
- Stunning Skiathos
- Bella Ischia
- Incredible Croatia
- Beautiful Bruges
- Istanbul (video clip)
- Ra Ra Rasputin! (video clip)
- Sigh a Sigh in Cyprus
- Terrific Tenerife! (video clip)
Paris is definitely one of the most romantic cities in the world – so take a weekend off and immerse yourself in the culture and atmosphere of Paris.
Go by car and ferry or car and Eurotunnel, go by train or fly – it’s really not far and perfect for a short break.
Must do and must see?
The Eiffel Tower – the symbol of love – standing by the river since 1889, is top on millions of visitors list – most especially for the breathtaking views. Somehow the Eiffel Tower inspires hopeful young men to climb to the top to propose – a romantic moment to remember forever especially when she says ‘yes’!
Then spend the rest of your weekend soaking up the atmosphere and the delights of French culture. The Basilica of the Sacred Heart, or Sacre Coeur, stands on the hill of Montmartre. At the bottom of the steps are cafes and street artists, so take a lazy Sunday morning walk and enjoy …!
With so much to see and do, I picked just a few of my favourites and headed to the Louvre to see the smile of Mona Lisa and the statue of Venus de Milo.
We have lots of offers and ideas for a Paris break – give us a call!
Elysees Flaubert Hotel close to the Champs Elysees
2 nights, 2 people, in a double room with continental breakfast
from £350 ….. just add your costs to get there!