- Let’s Cruise The Med – in Queen Victoria Style!
- The Blue Danube
- Mamma Mia! Here I go again!
- Rome, The Eternal City
- Go where? Gozo! By Jo Bradley
- Paris – The City of Love
- “I’m a Travel Agent” – Get me 12 Hours Off the Conveyor Belt of Life! by Becky Barker
- A Weekend in Northern Sardinia! by Natalie Huggett
- Andalucia!! Ole!
- The Arctic
- Sofia City Break by Brenda Wilkinson
- Three German Christmas Markets by Jo Bradley
- Switzerland – Shaken and Stirred! by Gill Lindley
- Magical Madeira by Gill Lindley
- Night Train to Lisbon
- David and Goliath
- Sweden on the Rocks! by Gill Lindley
- One Night In Brussels
- Disney Magic!
- Everything Spanish … just as it used to be! (video clip)
- A Tantalising Taste of Tunisia (video clip)
- Cyprus – the Island of Aphrodite
- Tunisia – the Jewel of the Mediterranean
- My First Business Trip as a Travel Agent! …..to Cyprus!
- Undiscovered Jewels of Italy
- Monte Carlo
- Destination Unknown (video clip)
- Lovely, lovely Lourdes
- Welcome to Croatia! Dubro dosli u Hrvatoku!
- Stunning Skiathos
- Bella Ischia
- Incredible Croatia
- Beautiful Bruges
- Istanbul (video clip)
- Ra Ra Rasputin! (video clip)
- Sigh a Sigh in Cyprus
- Terrific Tenerife! (video clip)
It’s amazing what a lot you can do in a one-night city break!
I took the Sunday afternoon service from St Pancras to Brussels on the Eurostar, arriving in time for pre-dinner drinks in the Sky Lounge. Then it was just a 10 minute walk to “The Hotel” to dine at the Skievelat Sablon for dinner which I can highly recommend.
Brussels is famous for Tin Tin and Snowy the dog and The Smurfs. That’s something I didn’t know!
With just one day to spend here I went on a Grand City Tour by both minibus and also walking with an English speaking guide orienting myself with the city. Qaint cobbled streets, cafes, chocolate shops, beautiful detailed buildings , the Atomium and the famous Manneken Pis. In the afternoon I went shopping to the outlet stores at Maasmechlen Village.
The time just flew by but with bags loaded and back on the 1856 train from Brussels via Lille, I was back in London by 8pm.
Any questions? Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org