- Lucerne, the atmospheric city in Central Switzerland
- Let’s Cruise The Med – in Queen Victoria Style!
- The Blue Danube
- Mamma Mia! Here I go again!
- Rome, The Eternal City
- Go where? Gozo! By Jo Bradley
- Paris – The City of Love
- “I’m a Travel Agent” – Get me 12 Hours Off the Conveyor Belt of Life! by Becky Barker
- A Weekend in Northern Sardinia! by Natalie Huggett
- Andalucia!! Ole!
- The Arctic
- Sofia City Break by Brenda Wilkinson
- Three German Christmas Markets by Jo Bradley
- Switzerland – Shaken and Stirred! by Gill Lindley
- Magical Madeira by Gill Lindley
- Night Train to Lisbon
- David and Goliath
- Sweden on the Rocks! by Gill Lindley
- One Night In Brussels
- Disney Magic!
- Everything Spanish … just as it used to be! (video clip)
- A Tantalising Taste of Tunisia (video clip)
- Cyprus – the Island of Aphrodite
- Tunisia – the Jewel of the Mediterranean
- My First Business Trip as a Travel Agent! …..to Cyprus!
- Undiscovered Jewels of Italy
- Monte Carlo
- Destination Unknown (video clip)
- Lovely, lovely Lourdes
- Welcome to Croatia! Dubro dosli u Hrvatoku!
- Stunning Skiathos
- Bella Ischia
- Incredible Croatia
- Beautiful Bruges
- Istanbul (video clip)
- Ra Ra Rasputin! (video clip)
- Sigh a Sigh in Cyprus
- Terrific Tenerife! (video clip)
Once upon a time, in a land not so far away…I had a fantastic few days at Disneyland Resort Paris. We experienced the trip as a couple, but even if you travelled as a family stress levels are minimum because Eurostar makes the journey so simple. With trains for Waterloo or Ashford right to the heart of the magic in just a few hours.
I stayed at the Newport Bay Club Hotel about a ten/fifteen minute walk from the park entrance. The accommodation was comfortable, with a seafaring New England theme – but I didn’t spend a lot of time there. After all who wants to be inside when you could be climbing Sleeping Beauty’s Castle or fighting with the Pirates of the Caribbean?
Once inside, meeting the Disney characters are easy as there are specific meeting times and places on the park maps. There are also endless amounts of shows and parades that provide good opportunities to see all your favourites. I was relieved that all these shows and rides used French and English to provide a high level of enjoyment to us all, adults and children alike.
I would suggest making your stay a minimum of two nights, as a day trip or one night would definitely be exhausting! And then if you find you have some spare time, why not go to Paris? The train station is just a short walk away!
So if your routine is becoming hum-drum – follow me and escape to a magical place…. Where the baddies never win and the good guys live happily ever after!
If you’d like to know more email me: email@example.com