- Coco de Mer or Coco Chanel ….? The Seychelles and Dubai – heady delights! By Gabriele Scholes
- Sri Lanka & The Maldives (video clip)
- My Escape to the Seychelles
- Cast adrift…..to Paradise
- Going back to the Seychelles? (video clip)
- Affordable Mauritius
It is quite unlikely that you will see anything as beautiful anywhere else in the world than the Maldives.
We reached our island by floatplane after an overnight flight from Gatwick with Emirates. The sea was like blotting paper – and the islands like spots of ink – the hues of the ocean and coral reefs surrounding them were breathtaking.
There are 1,190 islands, a garland of tiny pearls stretching down to the Equator. There are islands for all tastes and budgets, so choose carefully. We stayed in an over-water bungalow the ocean was our own private swimming pool! And the beautiful tropical fish our regular visitors.
Just being there was unbelievable; the isolation; the easy and simple way of life – no hurries – no stress! Excellent food, excellent service and a wealth of pastimes.
Apart from the snorkelling and diving, I enjoyed some relaxing treatments at the Spa and we played a regular game of tennis at sunset.
The days were long and lazy a routine of exquisite meals, long walks on the beach and complete peace and tranquillity…Paradise!
If you’d like to know more email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to spoil yourself? Make it Huvafen Fushi!
- Private Island with only 44 rooms
- 2 -bedroom suites available
- All the rooms have private pools
- Butler service (24 x 7) for all the rooms
- 4 restaurants, a bar and an underground wine cellar
- Excellent house reef for snorkelling, just a few metres from the beach
- World’s first and only underwater spa room
- 30 minute speed boat transfers – easy access from/to the main airport