- Let’s Explore Parga!
- Lucerne, the atmospheric city in Central Switzerland
- Let’s Cruise The Med – in Queen Victoria Style!
- November 2019 – River Cruising with AMA Waterways and Thailand
- The Blue Danube
- Mamma Mia! Here I go again!
- Rome, The Eternal City
- Go where? Gozo! By Jo Bradley
- Paris – The City of Love
- “I’m a Travel Agent” – Get me 12 Hours Off the Conveyor Belt of Life! by Becky Barker
- A Weekend in Northern Sardinia! by Natalie Huggett
- Andalucia!! Ole!
- The Arctic
- Sofia City Break by Brenda Wilkinson
- Three German Christmas Markets by Jo Bradley
- Switzerland – Shaken and Stirred! by Gill Lindley
- Magical Madeira by Gill Lindley
- Night Train to Lisbon
- David and Goliath
- Sweden on the Rocks! by Gill Lindley
- One Night In Brussels
- Disney Magic!
- Everything Spanish … just as it used to be! (video clip)
- A Tantalising Taste of Tunisia (video clip)
- Cyprus – the Island of Aphrodite
- Tunisia – the Jewel of the Mediterranean
- My First Business Trip as a Travel Agent! …..to Cyprus!
- Undiscovered Jewels of Italy
- Monte Carlo
- Destination Unknown (video clip)
- Lovely, lovely Lourdes
- Welcome to Croatia! Dubro dosli u Hrvatoku!
- Stunning Skiathos
- Bella Ischia
- Incredible Croatia
- Beautiful Bruges
- Istanbul (video clip)
- Ra Ra Rasputin! (video clip)
- Sigh a Sigh in Cyprus
- Terrific Tenerife! (video clip)
Ischia is a beautiful, small island off the Amalfi Coast in Southern Italy. Lesser known than its famous sister island Capri, but just as pretty and quite unspoiled.
We flew into Naples, just 20 minutes from the harbour, from where it was just a further 45 minutes in a small ferry to the island.
Our home for 3 nights would be Regina Isabella, a 5 star spa hotel, with views of the Amalfi Coast. Ischia is famous for thermal springs, and the hotel has its own extensive Therme – a good reason to stay there! The hotel is set by a crystal sea and in Ischia’s typical Mediterranean climate, it was lovely to relax on a sunbed and take a few paces into the warm lapping water. The hotel also has a heated indoor and an outdoor thermal pool to enjoy. There are 3500 treatments on offer at the hotel and the prices are very reasonable.
Just a step from the hotel is the little town, with some interesting shops to browse and several seafront restaurants. Even though the food is amazing at the hotel, I would advise to just book in bed and breakfast, so you can explore all the culinary treats on offer in the town as well!
Ischia Porto is a 15 minute drive away. This little town has an amazing castle and the famous ‘La Mortella Gardens’ designed by William Walton, if you’d like to while away a morning or afternoon.
Ischia is also full of breathtaking views – walking trails in the mountains and beautiful beaches and bays – everything you need to make a wonderful and relaxing holiday perfect!
If you’d like to know more email me: email@example.com