- Let’s Cruise The Med – in Queen Victoria Style!
- The Blue Danube
- Mamma Mia! Here I go again!
- Rome, The Eternal City
- Go where? Gozo! By Jo Bradley
- Paris – The City of Love
- “I’m a Travel Agent” – Get me 12 Hours Off the Conveyor Belt of Life! by Becky Barker
- A Weekend in Northern Sardinia! by Natalie Huggett
- Andalucia!! Ole!
- The Arctic
- Sofia City Break by Brenda Wilkinson
- Three German Christmas Markets by Jo Bradley
- Switzerland – Shaken and Stirred! by Gill Lindley
- Magical Madeira by Gill Lindley
- Night Train to Lisbon
- David and Goliath
- Sweden on the Rocks! by Gill Lindley
- One Night In Brussels
- Disney Magic!
- Everything Spanish … just as it used to be! (video clip)
- A Tantalising Taste of Tunisia (video clip)
- Cyprus – the Island of Aphrodite
- Tunisia – the Jewel of the Mediterranean
- My First Business Trip as a Travel Agent! …..to Cyprus!
- Undiscovered Jewels of Italy
- Monte Carlo
- Destination Unknown (video clip)
- Lovely, lovely Lourdes
- Welcome to Croatia! Dubro dosli u Hrvatoku!
- Stunning Skiathos
- Bella Ischia
- Incredible Croatia
- Beautiful Bruges
- Istanbul (video clip)
- Ra Ra Rasputin! (video clip)
- Sigh a Sigh in Cyprus
- Terrific Tenerife! (video clip)
Enjoying lunch at the Breydel de Coninc seafood restaurant, in Bruges… it seemed like no time at all since our early morning start from London on Eurostar!
Bruges is an ancient mediaeval European city and our very enthusiastic and knowledgeable guide brought the city to life as we were enthralled by beautiful architecture, the cobbled streets, guild houses, palaces and bustling squares. There are fine arts and treasures in the Museums and Churches… but also the Chocolate and Chip Museums can offer interesting visits too!
We rested our weary feet in one of the many street cafes before staking out the shops for souvenirs and wine and of course local chocolate! It is lovely here at Christmas time with the traditional Christmas markets, and in the summer evenings the squares are filled with concerts and entertainment.
I stayed at the beautiful Kempinski Hotel Duke’s Palace which is a 5 star hotel that combines the old charm of centuries past with all the modern day conveniences. The hotel has kept many of its ancient features, especially in the Chapel and Spa.
Bruges is perfect for a short break, as Eurostar enables you to be there in a couple of hours, easy and completely hassle free!
If you’d like to know more email me: email@example.com