- The Blue Danube
- My Black Watch Experience
- A Cruise for a Purpose
- Moods and Memories of the Queen Mary 2!
- Cruising – as it used to be
- Two Cruises with a Difference
- Got Your Sea-Legs yet?
- All I Ask is a Tall Ship and a Star to Steer her by…
- Up Close, Personal, Small and Intimate – That’s Fred. Olsen!
- Choosing your Cruise (video clip)
- Family Life on the Ocean Wave
- Tales of the River Bank (video clip)
- A visit to the Queen – the Queen Mary 2 (video clip)
- Dispelling the myths (video clip)
- The Nile ….Egypt and the Land of the Pharaohs
Back in June I flew to Stockholm to join the last four days of a Baltic cruise aboard Black Watch. As a first-time cruiser I was pleasantly surprised at what life afloat has to offer.
There are a wide choice of cabins available to suit your budget; all have private facilities and plenty of storage space.
All meals are included, menus change daily, the gala buffets are out of this world and the service is second to none. Boredom is not an option – activities on offer range from ballroom dancing to golf lessons, bridge tournaments, quizzes, bingo, piano recitals, ship’s bridge visits, film presentations, ice and fruit carving demonstrations and, of course, the spectacular After-Dinner Show.
Find out if Black Watch is for you? Let’s find out together!