- Hawaii Five-O!
- Sailing America’s Great Lakes…..
- Casinos, Canyons and Forest Giants – National Parks of USA
- Many Facets of Florida
- America’s Great Lake Erie!
- Boston – New England in Winter, A shop-til-you drop experience
- “Let the Train take the Strain”
- The Parks & Peaks of Utah, Idaho and Wyoming – by Jo Bradley
- Outdoor Adventure in California – In Search of Snoopy
- Fly-Drive and Fly again – West Coast USA by Gabriele Scholes
- North to Alaska! – The 49th State
- Buffalo and bikers in the Black Hills
- Viva Las Vegas! (video clip)
- The Beautiful South – a Music City Tour
- New York! New York! (video clip)
- Balloons, Bats and Burritos
- Sweet Caroline (video clip)
- Alaska: the last frontier
- Alive in Death Valley (video clip)
- Clam Chowder, Churches and a Kaleidoscope of Colour
- Florida…but it’s not all Disney, Dare Devil Rides and Adrenalin!
- William Penns City of Liberty and Love (video clip)
I have visited Florida on many occasions but this visit was a two centre trip, combining Orlando and a beach resort – so I was looking for twice the excitement!
First I went to Seaworld and after watching an exciting water show with Shamu the Whale, I learned about the vast conservation programme they run. On our way to the beach we stopped at Busch Gardens – a collection of the wildest rides and a chance to see wild animals in their natural habitat.
Finally, we arrived at Daytona Beach, home of the NASCAR races. The beach stretches more than 20 miles and made famous by Sir Malcom Campbell and his Bluebird V. Bluebird is on show at the International Speedway Centre. It’s a great family day out as it has a large interactive area for the kids as well as offering trips around the track. The whole area has a wonderful holiday feel to it – golf courses, waterside restaurants, and of course plenty of Florida sunshine!