- Do you know the way to San Jose?
- Hawaii Five-O!
- Sailing America’s Great Lakes…..
- Casinos, Canyons and Forest Giants – National Parks of USA
- Many Facets of Florida
- America’s Great Lake Erie!
- Boston – New England in Winter, A shop-til-you drop experience
- “Let the Train take the Strain”
- The Parks & Peaks of Utah, Idaho and Wyoming – by Jo Bradley
- Outdoor Adventure in California – In Search of Snoopy
- Fly-Drive and Fly again – West Coast USA by Gabriele Scholes
- North to Alaska! – The 49th State
- Buffalo and bikers in the Black Hills
- Viva Las Vegas! (video clip)
- The Beautiful South – a Music City Tour
- New York! New York! (video clip)
- Balloons, Bats and Burritos
- Sweet Caroline (video clip)
- Alaska: the last frontier
- Alive in Death Valley (video clip)
- Clam Chowder, Churches and a Kaleidoscope of Colour
- Florida…but it’s not all Disney, Dare Devil Rides and Adrenalin!
- William Penns City of Liberty and Love (video clip)
Remember that TV ad? I couldn’t say it better – get away from the stress of airport terminals, get away from the 5-lane traffic jams, get away from it all, and let the train take the strain!
Jazz, Blues and Rock ‘n’ Roll
Explore Chicago’s famous blues scene and popular sights. Then, head to Memphis, birthplace of Rock ‘n’ Roll and home to Elvis’ famous mansion, Graceland. Your last stop is New Orleans! Enjoy a jazz brunch at the famous Court of Two Sisters Restaurant before taking in the picturesque sights of the French Quarter
9 days from £1,999 per person
Coast to Coast across the USA
Travel from the bright lights of New York City to the USA’s capital Washington, then to Chicago’s great landmarks and San Francisco’s Bay. Along the way you will visit the stunning Grand Canyon. You will also get to explore the great attractions in Hollywood such as the Chinese Theatre, Hollywood Sign, and Rodeo Drive
16 days from £3,249 per person