- Hawaii Five-O!
- Sailing America’s Great Lakes…..
- Casinos, Canyons and Forest Giants – National Parks of USA
- Many Facets of Florida
- America’s Great Lake Erie!
- Boston – New England in Winter, A shop-til-you drop experience
- “Let the Train take the Strain”
- The Parks & Peaks of Utah, Idaho and Wyoming – by Jo Bradley
- Outdoor Adventure in California – In Search of Snoopy
- Fly-Drive and Fly again – West Coast USA by Gabriele Scholes
- North to Alaska! – The 49th State
- Buffalo and bikers in the Black Hills
- Viva Las Vegas! (video clip)
- The Beautiful South – a Music City Tour
- New York! New York! (video clip)
- Balloons, Bats and Burritos
- Sweet Caroline (video clip)
- Alaska: the last frontier
- Alive in Death Valley (video clip)
- Clam Chowder, Churches and a Kaleidoscope of Colour
- Florida…but it’s not all Disney, Dare Devil Rides and Adrenalin!
- William Penns City of Liberty and Love (video clip)
Hawaii has changed, we had not been there for 20 years… so it was like seeing it for the first time. It’s about 4 hours from the West Coast of USA which makes it easy to break your journey in Los Angeles or San Francisco (or both!)
We loved Oahu because it is a good mix of city and lush tropical country and beaches!
Although we stayed a week, we still did not do everything we wanted to, but we enjoyed EVERYTHING we did do! Aloha Stadium Flea Market, the Polynesian Cultural Centre and the Ultimate Pearl Harbour Circle Island Tour! A mix of culture and history to enjoy if you don’t want to be on the beach all day! Food was fabulous, tours were great, people were so friendly, weather was perfect, and our stay at the Hilton hotel was wonderful.
We woke early to walk on Waikiki Beach and spot the surfers way out at sea, waiting for the waves to surf back to shore. I thought of all the old Elvis films and the romance – Hawaii is a favourite place for weddings and anniversaries.
We were constantly told how fortunate we were to get such perfect weather – balmy and clear perfect for our beach time! And not too hot to climb Diamond Head.
Why not plan an exciting, and different holiday to America’s 50th state? Ask me, and you’ll get the best advice and information from my personal experience!