- Hawaii Five-O!
- Sailing America’s Great Lakes…..
- Casinos, Canyons and Forest Giants – National Parks of USA
- Many Facets of Florida
- America’s Great Lake Erie!
- Boston – New England in Winter, A shop-til-you drop experience
- “Let the Train take the Strain”
- The Parks & Peaks of Utah, Idaho and Wyoming – by Jo Bradley
- Outdoor Adventure in California – In Search of Snoopy
- Fly-Drive and Fly again – West Coast USA by Gabriele Scholes
- North to Alaska! – The 49th State
- Buffalo and bikers in the Black Hills
- Viva Las Vegas! (video clip)
- The Beautiful South – a Music City Tour
- New York! New York! (video clip)
- Balloons, Bats and Burritos
- Sweet Caroline (video clip)
- Alaska: the last frontier
- Alive in Death Valley (video clip)
- Clam Chowder, Churches and a Kaleidoscope of Colour
- Florida…but it’s not all Disney, Dare Devil Rides and Adrenalin!
- William Penns City of Liberty and Love (video clip)
I left the screaming madness of Miami and made off south to the beautiful Florida Keys.
Life in the Keys is a far cry from hustle and bustle – boating, fishing and messing about on the water are the order of the day. A couple of days in Key Largo, after we got over our jet lag and sank into Relax-mode, we drove on Highway 1, 120 miles into the Caribbean Sea to Key West. A lovely seaside town only 90 miles from Cuba – lively and colourful – a great place to chill out.
We spent a very interesting morning at Ernest Hemingway’s house and made the acquaintance or nearly all the peculiar 6-toed cats in residence! Evening sunsets at Mallory Square are some of the most dramatic I’ve ever seen and Duval Street is buzzing with stilt walkers, jugglers and entertainers in the last few rays of sunshine everyday.
Are you looking for an alterntive Florida?
If you’d like to know more email me: email@example.com