- Big Wheel Keep on Turning… Proud Mary Keep on Burning…
- Sydney, Rock and Reef – A First Time Tour
- Tasmania Tales by Joanna Bradley
- Australia…. Action! Adrenalin! Adventure! By Jo Bradley
- Tropical Australia
- A Town Like Alice – by Gill Lindley
- Wonderful Australia (video clip)
- Pause a While ….in Perth WA (video clip)
- A short escape and a taste of Australia (video clip)
- Kangaroo Island, South Australia
- Discover the wonders of South Australia (video clip)
- Melbourne and Its Surprises
- Australia ~ not for the faint hearted (this time)
- Two Wonders in One” for a Truly Wonderful Time!
- Two Unique Australian Islands…..Hamilton and Kangaroo by Gill Lindley (video clip)
- Australia: let the dream become reality
- Queensland vs New South Wales? Its a tough choice! by Gill Lindley (video clip)
- Time Off in Tasmania by Gill Lindley (video clip)
- Australia the second or third time around
- New South Wales… not just Sydney!
- Bugs, grubs and a croc named Sweetheart
- A whistle-stop tour of Australia
- Just Seven Days in Queensland! by Jo Bradley
Actually, the words in this song have no bearing at all to the Proud Mary boat that takes us up and down the Murray River in Adelaide! But you just can’t help singing the song out loud!
This 3 night/ 4 day trip up river is delightful! Adelaide has plenty of choices if you want to explore the area – Kangaroo Island, the Barossa Valley, even the bush and Wilpena Pound… and I’ve just discovered the river!
The itinerary is four lazy days, stopping at small towns, taking a bush walk or reading a book on deck. The scenery is beautiful and as you sail, you’ll pass house boats, fishing parties and other boating enthusiasts – everyone waves and watches one another go by.
A comfy cabin, nice food… even a BBQ on the river bank with live Aussie country music to dance under the stars!
Relax! That’s the order of the day. Chat and enjoy new company and new friends – we came from all four corners of Australia and the world to share a beer on those 4 days when our paths crossed, before we went our separate ways!
Absolutely one of the best experiences Australia has to offer. But be warned! Book it early! The secret is out!
Want to know how to fit this in to your Australia trip? Meet me in the gallery now!