- November 2019 – River Cruising with AMA Waterways and Thailand
- Nova Scotia
- Winter Time in Quebec By Louise Williams
- Air Transat to Canada …
- Snowy Adventures in Alberta by Gabriele Scholes
- D’ye ken Nova Scotia? Och aye – I do! by Gabriele Scholes
- Nova Scotia and Niagara Falls by Joanna Bradley (video clip)
- Bonjour Quebec! Et les Couleurs Magnifique d’Automne!
- Winter Wonderland in Whistler
- Getting Wet in Ontario
- Canadian Contrasts
- French Flavours and the Fall
- When was the last time you had a day you will never forget?
- Animals, Adventure and Activities
- British Columbia…and Heaven!
- BC? British Columbia? Beautiful Canada! (video clip)
- Ontario – a trip to dream of! by Gabriele Scholes (video clip)
- Canada: a world of possibilities
- Alberta…just before the Spring by Becca Choppen
I enjoyed a great visit at Gatwick to see an Air Transat A330-300 aircraft just before it was due to leave for Vancouver. The aircraft was modern and the cabins looked very sleek with its new mood lighting.
Air Transat offer reasonably priced flights to Canada and have recently refurbished all its aircraft cabins.
Choose from larger seats in Club Class or if you want more than standard economy, why not pay just a little extra for Economy Option Plus (from £84 per person). This gives passengers complimentary advance seat selection, extra baggage allowance, priority check-in and boarding and a free alcoholic beverage.
Also, if you are travelling with children you can pre-register them with Air Transat’s free Kids Club (aged 2 to 11 years). You will then receive an Air Transat Kids Club Members Kit, which includes:
- A membership card and coloured lanyard
- Two Kids Club member baggage tags (for priority baggage handling)
- Two coupons for free on board snacks
- A postcard of one of the aircraft
Ask me for more information regarding the Kids Club, and about Air Transat’s in-flight entertainment, on board menu and duty free selection.
Enjoy the Air Transat experience!