- The Garden Route, from Cape Town to Pumba by Hallmark Travel’s client, Marion
- November 2019 – River Cruising with AMA Waterways and Thailand
- What happens in Vegas … by Sally Cole
- Tell It Like It Is… why don’t you!
- Route 66 – no Harley? – no problem! by Trish Elliott
- A Week at Pollenca, Majorca by John and Jill Chisholm
- Our Borneo Adventure – by Jonathan, Ruth, and Jaqui Elliott
- Sorrento by Keith and Jo Visser
- Kerala – God’s Own Country by Brenda and Gordon Wilkinson
- Florence City Break by June Blaine
We had a great holiday thank you. The hotel choice was great for us being adult only and as it was only one street back from the seafront the location was very good.
We made good use of the half board eating at the hotel for breakfast and most evening meals. We thought there was plenty on offer and as it was done in buffet style you could keeping going back for more if desired. The evening meals changed with some theme meals such as Tapas, Asian and Mexican etc.
We loved the overall location of the hotel and Port De Pollenca. We were close to the main square for the local Wednesday market and bus stop which we used for short trips to other towns. On one day we booked a vehicle via the hotel and this was very reasonable at 54 euros for one day plus returning it like for like with a full tank of petrol. The rental company collected us from the hotel and we were able to leave the vehicle parked at the hotel for collection in the evening!
The Northern side of Mallorca is very beautiful and we were able to see a lot of this by way of visits to the ‘Old Town’ of Pollensa Town which is a short journey by bus. If you are fit enough you can try the steps up to El Calvarioa. Our one day car hire took us to Soller which we thought was stunning and you can ride the tram between the town and the port and both are worth visiting.
We also went for the bus ride up to Formentor (the bus does not go all the way to the tip at Cap Formentor). There is perhaps not a lot to see at Formentor but the mountain roads make an interesting trip with plenty of photo opportunities as you drive along.
The hotel staff could not have been more helpful and any request was no trouble to them. The location and hotel were a very good choice and Jill and I will definitely be happy to return. I am sure the same goes for Cliff and Alison.
We have attached a few photos of our holiday and if you require any further information please let me know.
Thanks again for your help in booking such a lovely weeks holiday.