- Tell It Like It Is… why don’t you!
- Route 66 – no Harley? – no problem! by Trish Elliott
- A Week at Pollenca, Majorca by John and Jill Chisholm
- Our Borneo Adventure – by Jonathan, Ruth, and Jaqui Elliott
- Sorrento by Keith and Jo Visser
- Kerala – God’s Own Country by Brenda and Gordon Wilkinson
- Florence City Break by June Blaine
- Sofia City Break by Brenda Wilkinson
- One for Texas! – Awesome!
- I got my Kicks … on Route 66! By Elizabeth Devery
This was our first visit to the Caribbean and we stayed at the Secrets Royal Beach Hotel in the Dominican Republic, for ten nights.
The photos are of the hotel’s beach which as you can see is lovely white sand, and very few people and the other is a view from our hotel balcony which had a wonderful Jacuzzi.
Our stay was everything we had hoped for and was very relaxing. The hotel was excellent. Our room was what you would expect from a 5 star hotel and the staff were very friendly and could not do enough for us. The beach and beach bar were lovely, with waiters on the beach to take our drink orders at any time of the day. The pool had a swim-up bar, which was great, and the pool had very quiet areas should you not want to be in amongst other people.
As we wanted a “chill” holiday we did not leave the hotel but instead stayed within the large complex and enjoyed our holiday.
If you’d like to know more email me: firstname.lastname@example.org