- Do you know the way to San Jose?
- Hawaii Five-O!
- Sailing America’s Great Lakes…..
- Casinos, Canyons and Forest Giants – National Parks of USA
- Many Facets of Florida
- America’s Great Lake Erie!
- Boston – New England in Winter, A shop-til-you drop experience
- “Let the Train take the Strain”
- The Parks & Peaks of Utah, Idaho and Wyoming – by Jo Bradley
- Outdoor Adventure in California – In Search of Snoopy
- Fly-Drive and Fly again – West Coast USA by Gabriele Scholes
- North to Alaska! – The 49th State
- Buffalo and bikers in the Black Hills
- Viva Las Vegas! (video clip)
- The Beautiful South – a Music City Tour
- New York! New York! (video clip)
- Balloons, Bats and Burritos
- Sweet Caroline (video clip)
- Alaska: the last frontier
- Alive in Death Valley (video clip)
- Clam Chowder, Churches and a Kaleidoscope of Colour
- Florida…but it’s not all Disney, Dare Devil Rides and Adrenalin!
- William Penns City of Liberty and Love (video clip)
The saying goes “what happens in Las Vegas, stays in Las Vegas” but I’m about to change all that! Las Vegas is too special to be kept a secret anymore!
From its early days of gambling, drinking and women, Las Vegas has changed to a real family destination ~ your kids’ eyes will be round as saucers looking at the wonderful hotels MGM, Excalibur, and the Luxor! And the rides …. Rollercoasters and gravity defying lifts and spins will challenge even the most fearless teenager. It’s fun loving or just plain FUN ~ shows, cabarets, magicians and top celebrities make Las Vegas their home for you to come and enjoy over and over again ~ Elvis, Sinatra, Jerry & Dean to name some of the legends ~ today it’s Elton, Cher, and Bette Midler.
And the shopping, did I mention the shopping? Malls of designer labels, shoes, handbags and bargains galore too, plus lots of shoes and handbags!
Las Vegas “strip” is the place to be, connected by Las Vegas Monorail ~ a cheap and easy way to get to the liveliest of places all day long. Just off the Strip hotels, condos and motels are cheaper, but just as good.
You can still get married here in Las Vegas ~ in a traditional Chapel of Love ~ cheesy though it sounds ~ it’s still a popular thing to do!
And if you can spare a few extra days …. a trip to the Grand Canyon is not far away, or it’s an easy 2 hour drive to visit the Hoover Dam. This is where those poor unfortunates who have gambled the shirt off their backs would resort, as the solution to all their problems …. and jump off the Hoover Dam!
There is still gambling at the tables, blackjack and roulette, and thousands upon thousands of slot machines ~ it’s all part of the glitter, the glamour and the glitz of Las Vegas …. Here’s to ya Las Vegas!
Kiss the dice and let Lady Luck be your guide!
If you’d like to know more email me: firstname.lastname@example.org