26 September 2024 - Chile
Chile is a skinny country, on a ledge between the Pacific Ocean of the Andes Mountains. Extremes of weather and landscapes, bustling cities and Natural Parks, vast and isolated.
The best time to visit the south of Chile is from November to April when the weather is warmer. The middle is best in spring or autumn, and the Atacama Desert is great all year round. I visited Chile in September and the weather was glorious everywhere!
Top 5 Experiences:
- Explore the lunar landscape of the Atacama Desert on foot or horseback, and gaze at the stars.
- Trek through the magnificent Torres del Paine National Park in Patagonia, for spectacular vistas over snow-capped mountains and shimmering lakes.
- Have a head-to-head with the giant stone statues on Easter Island, remnants of a long-vanished Polynesian civilisation in the remotest Pacific.
- Tuck into seafood in the buzzing metropolis of Santiago, one of the South America’s most happening urban centuries.
- Drive for miles without encountering another soul on the wild Carretera Austral
I hope we can persuade you to visit Chile but if you need to know more, then please join us on Thursday 26 September 2024 for our Chile evening at 6pm.
Please let us know you’re coming.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
No, I'm not a Travel Guru, but I have loved travelling since I was five years old, and more than love travel... I love to share my experiences... and show you our Wonderful World through my eyes!