- Un peu de France au Canada!
- Nova Scotia
- Winter Time in Quebec By Louise Williams
- Air Transat to Canada …
- Snowy Adventures in Alberta by Gabriele Scholes
- D’ye ken Nova Scotia? Och aye – I do! by Gabriele Scholes
- Nova Scotia and Niagara Falls by Joanna Bradley (video clip)
- Bonjour Quebec! Et les Couleurs Magnifique d’Automne!
- Winter Wonderland in Whistler
- Getting Wet in Ontario
- Canadian Contrasts
- French Flavours and the Fall
- When was the last time you had a day you will never forget?
- Animals, Adventure and Activities
- British Columbia…and Heaven!
- BC? British Columbia? Beautiful Canada! (video clip)
- Ontario – a trip to dream of! by Gabriele Scholes (video clip)
- Canada: a world of possibilities
- Alberta…just before the Spring
My first trip to Canada! And I was extra lucky, I visited Nova Scotia – better known by the locals as “Our World by the Sea”.
Halifax is lively and cosmopolitan, with its dazzling array of shops, restaurants and bars, and also the biggest casino east of Montreal. As you travel out of Halifax you will find something truly amazing – breath-taking scenery and beautiful colours of Nature. It is so easy to become wrapped up in the romance of Nova Scotia.
Nova Scotia, with its Atlantic coastlines, is a nature lover’s paradise. While I was there I realised why. I went whale watching in Cheticamp aboard the “Love Boat” and found myself amidst a school of minke whales just feet away – a moment I will never forget.
Easy driving through the National Forests across the island, a moose strolled into the road, just in front of my car! As for the grizzly bears, I was unfortunate to miss them!
Cape Breton Island in the north, and the historic city of Sydney – who can resist the moving story of Evangelina? Nature trails, lobster and seafood lunches… lighthouses and Peggy’s Cove… Come on, Canada’s calling!
And I’m calling you! From the gallery – there’s lots more to hear about Nova Scotia.