- Hawaii Five-O!
- Sailing America’s Great Lakes…..
- Casinos, Canyons and Forest Giants – National Parks of USA
- Many Facets of Florida
- America’s Great Lake Erie!
- Boston – New England in Winter, A shop-til-you drop experience
- “Let the Train take the Strain”
- The Parks & Peaks of Utah, Idaho and Wyoming – by Jo Bradley
- Outdoor Adventure in California – In Search of Snoopy
- Fly-Drive and Fly again – West Coast USA by Gabriele Scholes
- North to Alaska! – The 49th State
- Buffalo and bikers in the Black Hills
- Viva Las Vegas! (video clip)
- The Beautiful South – a Music City Tour
- New York! New York! (video clip)
- Balloons, Bats and Burritos
- Sweet Caroline (video clip)
- Alaska: the last frontier
- Alive in Death Valley (video clip)
- Clam Chowder, Churches and a Kaleidoscope of Colour
- Florida…but it’s not all Disney, Dare Devil Rides and Adrenalin!
- William Penns City of Liberty and Love (video clip)
New York, New York!
….. so good they named it twice!
It’s dynamic! It’s buzzing! It’s crazy!
Even if you’re not a ‘city person’ – you’ll love New York – its one of the most exciting cities in the world.
Times Square – the heart of its centre – neon’s flashing, skyscrapers, and yellow cabs ….. and police sirens! You just want to stand and stare!
In winter there is an ice rink at the Rockefeller Centre, and everyone comes to skate and enjoy, and say, “I went skating in NYC!”
Lady Liberty – the symbol of Freedom! Stands tall and welcoming for the people arriving by sea to New York’s harbour. The Staten Island ferry will give you a breathtaking view of the Statue of Liberty and the easily recognisable skyline of the city.
Apart from shopping at Macy’s, a front row seat at a Broadway Show, and a walk in Central Park – New York is full of history; museums and galleries are well worth a visit, if you have time.
A weekend is not enough! But it’s a start, and I guarantee you’ll be back to explore some more!
If you’d like to know more email me: firstname.lastname@example.org