- Lucerne, the atmospheric city in Central Switzerland
- Let’s Cruise The Med – in Queen Victoria Style!
- The Blue Danube
- Mamma Mia! Here I go again!
- Rome, The Eternal City
- Go where? Gozo! By Jo Bradley
- Paris – The City of Love
- “I’m a Travel Agent” – Get me 12 Hours Off the Conveyor Belt of Life! by Becky Barker
- A Weekend in Northern Sardinia! by Natalie Huggett
- Andalucia!! Ole!
- The Arctic
- Sofia City Break by Brenda Wilkinson
- Three German Christmas Markets by Jo Bradley
- Switzerland – Shaken and Stirred! by Gill Lindley
- Magical Madeira by Gill Lindley
- Night Train to Lisbon
- David and Goliath
- Sweden on the Rocks! by Gill Lindley
- One Night In Brussels
- Disney Magic!
- Everything Spanish … just as it used to be! (video clip)
- A Tantalising Taste of Tunisia (video clip)
- Cyprus – the Island of Aphrodite
- Tunisia – the Jewel of the Mediterranean
- My First Business Trip as a Travel Agent! …..to Cyprus!
- Undiscovered Jewels of Italy
- Monte Carlo
- Destination Unknown (video clip)
- Lovely, lovely Lourdes
- Welcome to Croatia! Dubro dosli u Hrvatoku!
- Stunning Skiathos
- Bella Ischia
- Incredible Croatia
- Beautiful Bruges
- Istanbul (video clip)
- Ra Ra Rasputin! (video clip)
- Sigh a Sigh in Cyprus
- Terrific Tenerife! (video clip)
Well, what can you say about Monte Carlo that hasn’t already been said? Probably the most well known Principality in the world, Monaco really is the playground of the rich and famous! Lying about forty miles east of Nice airport, Monte Carlo is definitely the jewel in the crown of the C’te d’Azur. Sights to see include the magnificent Grand Prix circuit, the changing of the Palace Guards and the beautiful Cathedral in the old town.
The city of Monte Carlo itself is bright, vibrant and safe, with a warm and friendly atmosphere. You are not made to feel uncomfortable despite the enormous wealth in the area, which is immediately visible as you approach the city from the high road. The wonderful marina is brimming with expensive yachts and the roads are packed with Ferraris!
Other treats on offer here include shopping in the Designer Boutiques of the new town or strolling through the sweet alleys of the old town. The local cuisine is marvellous and has a strong French and Italian influence including locally caught sea food. Accommodation is first class throughout the city and all are centrally located.
Monte Carlo is an ideal destination for a short break to experience the high life and to get away from it all. Go on–treat yourself!!
If you’d like to know more email me: email@example.com