- Aruba – One Happy Island by Natalie Huggett
- The Cayman Islands, by Katy Hallmark (age 14)
- Jamaica Farewell
- A Touch of Barbadian Luxury by Gabriele Scholes
- Guadeloupe Islands – The French West Indies
- A Caribbean First by Chris and Sue Webb
- Liming on the Strip in St Kitts
- Grenada – the Spice of the Caribbean
- The Body Holiday – Le Sport, St Lucia
- Jammin in Jamaica
- The BVIs (Best Vacation Ideas!)
- Tobago, an idyllic Caribbean destination
- Islands in the Sun
- St Lucia: simply beautiful
- Visit Cuba – So Near and Yet so Foreign
- Barbados: just beyond your imagination (video clip)
- The Islands of the Bahamas
- Where will you stay in Antigua?
- The Hidden Island of Anguilla
- Antigua: a paradise isle
- Hidden Gem of the Caribbean by Gabriele Scholes (video clip)
- La Source, Grenada
This little island of St Kitts, is the classic picture postcard of what you’d expect to find in the Caribbean!
The “Kittician” folk welcomed and waved, smiled and said hello whenever, and wherever we travelled, exploring their lovely island!
The capital Basseterre, is a small but busy city, and lively too! Like many other Caribbean islands there is lots of history to learn…. if you can tear yourself away from the beach.
We visited Nevis the sister island of St Kitts, just 45 minutes away by ferry. Nevis is smaller still and extremely upmarket! I just stayed one night here in my “posh” hotel, and I wished I could stay longer! The beaches on Nevis are beautiful!
Most evenings you “lime on the strip” (relax and chill out!) with a cocktail and watch the sunset while listening to the local reggae music. Not hard to do after a busy day under the coconut palms!
If you’d like to know more email me: email@example.com