- Bhutan – the Land of Happiness
- A Vietnam Escape…
- A Different Angle on Vietnam – our recommended tours
- Thailand’s Islands
- Health and Wealth in Cambodia
- Our Borneo Adventure – by Jonathan, Ruth, and Jaqui Elliott
- India Inspirations …
- Spiritual India
- Japan – a country for all seasons
- Japan – Zipangu – The Land of Gold
- Korea – Unkovered!
- Fabulous Stopovers … or short breaks in their own right – Dubai & Singaporean Delights!
- Bali Hai! An Island of Enchantment and Romance?
- The Sultanate of Brunei
- Kerala – a cultural paradise! (video clip)
- Malaysian Memories
- A Malaysian Interlude
- Malaysia – a trip to fill up your senses
- Mingalabar Myanmar! (video clip)
- Happy Year of the Dog
- Sri Lanka …. the teardrop of India (video clip)
- Jai Ho! India (video clip)
- A Journey through Thailand
- Cambodia – a Khmer Civilisation (video clip)
- Surprising Vietnam
Is it time for some ‘me time’? Are you in need of pampering, slowing down or switching off altogether? There is a whole new definition of luxury holidays in travel – for the destination primarily, but more about lifestyle holidays that offer rest, relaxation and recharge! There are lots to choose from too, all over the world – but our little gem is in Cambodia.
Navutu Dreams Wellness Retreat is an intimate and quiet luxury resort with an extensive wellness programme designed to detox both body and mind. Relax into yourself in the spa with a traditional Asian massage, exercise in one of three pools and meditate at yoga three times a day
There’s no need to starve here – the Niam Niam Restaurant not only has wines and beer and burgers and chips but also fabulous tasting juices, a mixture of fresh fruit and vegetables to cleanse and rehydrate your system naturally.
Siem Reap is an ideal destination to unwind, there’s meditation at the sacred Angkora temple, calming guided walks on selected paths within the Angkor Archaeological Park and a schedule for relaxation, self-renewal and rejuvenation