- Let’s Cruise The Med – in Queen Victoria Style!
- November 2019 – River Cruising with AMA Waterways and Thailand
- The Blue Danube
- My Black Watch Experience
- A Cruise for a Purpose
- Moods and Memories of the Queen Mary 2!
- Cruising – as it used to be
- Two Cruises with a Difference
- Got Your Sea-Legs yet?
- All I Ask is a Tall Ship and a Star to Steer her by…
- Up Close, Personal, Small and Intimate – That’s Fred. Olsen!
- Choosing your Cruise (video clip)
- Family Life on the Ocean Wave
- Tales of the River Bank (video clip)
- A visit to the Queen – the Queen Mary 2 (video clip)
- Dispelling the myths (video clip)
- The Nile ….Egypt and the Land of the Pharaohs
by Richard Cutler, Hallmark Travel’s cruise consultant
A few weeks ago I was fortunate enough to visit the world’s largest sailing ship while she was anchored close to Tower Bridge. This was not a museum piece, however, but the brand new Royal Clipper on her way from the Dutch shipyard where she was built, to Monaco, before sailing across the Atlantic to the Caribbean where she will be based for the winter.
Royal Clipper is the latest addition to the Star Clipper fleet whose three sailing ships cruise the Caribbean, the Mediterranean and the Far East.
Her five masts tower to 197 feet and carry 42 sails making her a magnificent sight under full sail. Rich in teak, mahogany and brass, Royal Clipper will carry 228 passengers in considerable luxury, with three swimming pools and 93 square feet of deck space for each passenger.
Would you like to try a real sailing ship? We have some great special offers!
Departs UK 22nd March 2019
8 night package – 7 nights aboard Royal Clipper
Visiting: Barbados, St Lucia, Dominica, Antigua, St Kitts, Iles des Saintes, Martinique, Barbados
Price includes return flight from London, 1 night pre cruise stay at The Hilton Barbados, 7 nights Full Board sailing aboard Royal Clipper, private non-UK transfers (port to airport transfer bookable on-board) and port charges.
From £2169 per person
Departs the UK 1st June 2019
7 night package – 7 nights aboard Star Flyer
Visiting: Athens, At Sea, Rhodes, Bodrum, Dalyan River, Santorini, Hydra, Athens
Price includes return flights from London, all non-UK transfers, 7 nights Full Board sailing with Star Flyer and port charges.
From £1769 per person
Antigua and Barbados
Departs 11th December 2019
10 night sailing – 7 nights aboard Royal Clipper
Visiting: Antigua, Iles des Saintes, Cabrits, Martinique, St Georges, Tobago Cays, Marigot Bay, Soufriere, Bridgetown
Cruise price includes 20% Early Booking Discount when booked before 30th April 2019. Port charges, return flights from London, 3 nights pre-cruise stay at Hodges Bay on breakfast basis included.
If you’d like to know more email me: firstname.lastname@example.org