- The Garden Route, from Cape Town to Pumba by Hallmark Travel’s client, Marion
- What happens in Vegas … by Sally Cole
- Tell It Like It Is… why don’t you!
- Route 66 – no Harley? – no problem! by Trish Elliott
- A Week at Pollenca, Majorca by John and Jill Chisholm
- Our Borneo Adventure – by Jonathan, Ruth, and Jaqui Elliott
- Sorrento by Keith and Jo Visser
- Kerala – God’s Own Country by Brenda and Gordon Wilkinson
- Florence City Break by June Blaine
- Sofia City Break by Brenda Wilkinson
It’s amazing!!! Just love it! Will spur Lewis on to win tomorrow
Awesome day today the speed and raw power of the cars. The smell of the fuel. The vibration through the stand as the cars roar past you
Shame Lewis did not win but another great day at the races! The F1 final race of the season was amazing, definitely a change in atmosphere and pace on the track.
Compared to yesterday the whole race was much more aggressive and definitely a sense of pack mentality.
Just loved the race!!
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
No, I'm not a Travel Guru, but I have loved travelling since I was five years old, and more than love travel... I love to share my experiences... and show you our Wonderful World through my eyes!